This winter has had its challenges, and more often than not, while driving through residential neighborhoods in Harford County, we invariably saw one or two homes with an HVAC service van parked in the driveway. Lucky for these residents, they were able to get service when they needed it. Or, maybe it was a routine check-up visit to make sure they didn’t have an emergency repair in the dead of winter.
Either way, HVAC service in Harford County is alive and well. The market is competitive, and whether you live in a rural area where homes are spread across sprawling meadows, deep on a wooded lot, or in a subdivision with hundreds of homes, you can be confident that you can find expert, reliable HVAC service right in your own back yard. Most technicians are trained and up-to-date on current technology. So, if you have a choice of experts, what should you look for?
Two key differentials should be: attention to detail and customer service. These should start from the first phone call, where you’re greeted promptly and with courtesy. You should get the feeling that the servicer appreciates your call and wants your business. As you move into the relationship, some things that set a good HVAC servicer apart from the crowd are:
- Making every effort to get you an appointment in a timely manner
- Setting realistic expectations
- Providing an accurate window of time in which you can expect the technician, then calling if there is any change or delay
- Respecting your home by covering shoes with cloth or plastic booties upon entry
- Introducing herself or himself and telling you exactly what he’ll be doing
- Thanking you for your business at the end of the appointment
- Following up with a phone call or post card to thank you and get your opinion of service.
You can expect big-city HVAC service in Harford County with the right HVAC service provider.